Thursday, February 13, 2014

Nighttime Routine

My nighttime routine is pretty simple in the winter, but I've found some amazing products that keep dry skin and break outs at bay during the winter!

Crest 3D White Luxe
I have super sensitive teeth and usually whitening tooth pastes make them hurt, but this Crest 3D White Luxe doesn't irritate my teeth and it makes them super white and removes the Diet Coke stains.
Sensodyne Pronamel Fluoride Rinse
Since I do have sensitive teeth, I rinse every night with this fluoride rinse to help prevent cavities and to help restore my teeth.
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover
This eye make up remover is a bit pricy, but it's the only eye make up remover I have found that doesn't make my eyes feel oily and doesn't sting them. Plus, it doesn't require water to wash it off after using, which is a huge plus!
Formula 10.0.6. So Totally Clean Sensitive Formula
Like my teeth, my skin is extremely sensitive, so I have to be careful with what I use or else I'll end up breaking out and red. This toner from Formula 10.0.6 is my absolute favorite because it doesn't dry my skin out and it's calming. Plus it gets all of my make up off with one swipe!
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm
If my skin has been feeling particularly dry, I will use this cleansing balm instead of my toner. The balm leaves my skin not only clean, but also moisturized and soft. The formula is also gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Simple Replenishing Moisturizer
Simple makes amazing products for sensitive skin, and this product does not disappoint. I like using this at night time if I want a light moisturizer.
Jergens Shea Butter Lotion
This lotion smells amazing and feels amazing. I hate lotions that leave you feeling sticky and that feel  heavy on your skin, and this lotion does neither. It is perfect for night or day use.

No comments:

Post a Comment