Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Review: The Body Shop Shea Body Mist

Confession: I am a perfumaholic/body mistaholic. I love a good fragrance and I love discovering new ones, from high end perfumes to low end body mists, if it smells good then I'm buying it. When a friend recommended I check out The Body Shop for a new body mist, I was hesitant. The Body Shop was where my friends and I would buy lip glosses and body butters that were far too fruity and sweet smelling in middle school. However, after hearing Youtubers and bloggers rave about Satsuma, I decided to give The Body Shop a try and I'm glad I did.
This is the Shea Body Mist and I am absolutely obsessed. I tried Satsuma, and while it is a nice scent, it is too citrusy for my taste. Shea, however, is right up my alley. Don't let the description fool you, Shea is not just a "nutty scent", but instead it's clean and fresh, yet still cozy somehow. This scent has been my go to fragrance as of late, and I've gotten a lot of compliments wearing it. I'm definitely going to pick up so more Body Shop products, to see if I find anymore new obsessions. 

What are your favorite fragrances?

No comments:

Post a Comment