Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snow Day Essentials

When T and I moved to South Carolina, people told us it never snowed here. I was pretty bummed because it snows pretty often in North Carolina and I loved it. T has been away for work, etc for a couple of weeks and since he's been gone we have had 2 snow/ice storms! Here are my essentials for an amazing snow day.

Land Lakes Warm Oatmeal Cookie Hot Cocoa Mix
O.M.G. I love this hot cocoa so much. When I was at home during Christmas with my family, my mom and I picked up a huge box of assorted hot cocoa mixes from Costco, and this flavor and S'mores were my favorites! 

 J.Crew Signature Leggings
These are my favorite leggings because they're opaque, comfortable, and they last. 

Movies & TV
Hopefully you won't be snowed in, but if you are, I recommend Netflix for not going stir crazy. There are a lot of great movies and TV shows on Netflix! I recommend House of Cards and Greys Anatomy. 

Hunter Rain Boots
I have a pair in green and black, and I'm hoping to add red to my collection soon! These rain boots are amazing and they truly are worth the price. 

Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket

This jacket is super warm and super comfortable. Everything you need for a snow day! I love to wear mine with leggings and my Hunters when I'm outside playing with our dogs.

What are your snow day essentials?

1 comment:

  1. Oatmeal cookie hot cocoa! What?! I must find this. I can only imagine how tasty it is! I feel guilty for enjoying the low 70s this week in sunny Las Vegas! Hang in there! Looking forward to your future posts ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete