Saturday, April 12, 2014

Stylish Scallops

I love scalloped clothing, there is no other way for me to put it. When I see a piece of clothing that has a scalloped edge or detail, I feel the immediate need to purchase it and then wear it way too often. Last week, four of the five outfits I wore to school featured a scallop detail, which I don't know if that is sad or impressive. There is something so pretty and feminine, yet bold and interesting, about a scalloped edge or detail that just adds that extra element to a piece. I think that no matter what you're style is, a scalloped item should be apart of your wardobe. Here are some of my current favorite scalloped items. Do you love scalloped detailing? Have any items I should check out? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Scallops really are super cute! I'm really hoping I'll get the chance to try out the trend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are super nice! And I like the bikini most! :)

    BTW, would you like to follow each other? Followed you on Bloglovin'. :)

    xx
    Katherine @ Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete