Thursday, September 14, 2017

I Didn't Like It: Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge




I am addicted to buying and trying to new perfumes. My go to fragrances are usually warm and spicy or warm florals, but I will try anything once. I picked up Estee Lauder's Modern Muse Le Rouge after it popped up on perfumes recommended to me by Sephora. I loved the scent when I tested it in the store, so I bought a full bottle.

When I first sprayed this on, I noticed that it smelled differently on me than it did in the bottle and on a tester stick. I still enjoyed the fragrance, but not as much as I had in store. As the day went on, I became bothered by the smell. I don't normally get sinus headaches or allergies from perfumes unless they are very floral based, however, this perfume killed my allergies.

While this perfume is quite lovely and the smell is nice, I wouldn't be able to recommend it to any of my friends or family simply because it is so strong. If you do want to try this perfume, I would recommend spritzing it and then walking through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment